Refund & Return Policy
All the purchases regarding any services available on our website are governed by the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
For availing our services, the prospect and/or existing client are required to select any of our service packages (Basic, Standard and Premium) and subscription plan (monthly or yearly) as per his/her choice from our website and make the payment accordingly.
Online payment modes are debit / credit Card, internet banking, UPI
We assure our best services at affordable cost without any delays from our side but are helpless to control delays caused by ungovernable factors, force majeure events and deficiencies in documentation.
Not happy with our services? Reach out to us!
In case you are not happy with our services, feel free to reach out to us on our designated email id i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 8291920943.
30 days Refund Policy
- The client needs to send a request for refund along with a specific reason within 30 days of
payment by intimating us on our designated email id email@example.com or call on +91 8291920943. Once we get an email, one of our team members will connect with you to
understand the issue and get back to you on refund status post our internal due diligence.
- Please note government filing fees or taxes or any amount duly paid to third parties for a
particular service shall be withheld by us. Further 20% shall be deducted from the professional fees being our cost of resources for the work done, best efforts and time deployed.
- The balance amount post our approval shall be processed in 3-5 weeks from the requisition date in the client’s bank account as per the bank details shared with us. Once a refund is initiated from our end, the same shall be communicated to the client on registered email address for confirmation.
- The client may request for a change in service with an alternative service amounting to the same amount within 45 days of its engagement by intimating us on our designated email id firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 8291920943.
- Please note government filing fees or taxes or any amount duly paid to third parties for a particular service shall be withheld by us. Further 10% shall be deducted from the professional fees being our cost of resources for the work done, best efforts and time deployed in first assignment.
Penalty or Tax Payment
- MyEfilings and its employees play a vital role in providing various business support services to various individuals, corporates etc. We prepare the necessary statements/reports etc. for requisite filings as per the information/data provided by the client. However, the responsibility to ensure the correctness of the facts rest with the client.
- We do not pay any penalties or taxes on behalf of our clients and are not responsible and/or liable for any cost, liabilities incurred to clients for late filing/non- ling/incorrect filing of returns etc.
The results or outcome of a particular service cannot be guaranteed by us as it involves dependency on Governing Authorities and may lead to unexpected delays in performing our obligations. Please note instances like rejections/approvals/responses by Government Authorities or technical issues with Government platforms including Government backlogs etc. are beyond the purview of MyEfilings and not eligible for refund.
Force Majeure Events
MyEfilings will not be considered responsible and/or liable to the Client for any delay or failure in the performance of its obligations caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control whether foreseen or unforeseen but not limited to power failure, war, riots, strikes, lockouts, earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, cyclone, massive rains, other natural disasters, explosion, terrorism, civil disorders, armed conflict, boycott, acts of god, acts of any government authority, change in laws etc.
Changes in terms and conditions
The terms and conditions of this policy may change from time to time without further notice/intimation to esteemed clients so it is requested to refer to the latest/updated refund terms and conditions from our website.