ESI RETURN FILING



Let's get started!









ESI RETURN FILING

Employee State Insurance (ESI) is a social security and insurance scheme for workers. ESI scheme protects workers’ interest in case of contingencies like temporary or permanent disablement, employment injury, sickness, maternity, death by employment injury etc. The ESI scheme gives medical care to registered workers and their dependents through their well established network of hospitals, dispensaries across India.

Registration under ESI is mandatory for every employer employing 10 or more workers. Every month the every worker earning less than Rs. 15000/-pays 1.75% of wages and employer contributes 4.75% of wages towards ESI payment. The collected fund is managed by ESI as per the Employee State Insurance Act, 1948.   

ESI RETURN FILING

  • The worker who is employed in insurable employment is called Insured Person.
  • The benefits received by Insured Person can be classified as Medical benefits and Cash benefits.
  • ESI registration is compulsory for all the employers who employs 10 or more workers who are employed in insurable employment.
  • Employer’s contribution towards ESI is 4.75% of wages and workers’ contribution is 1.75%. Total 6.5% is contributed every month.
  • ESI provides range of benefits to the workers e.g. hospitals, ambulances, medical facilities for dependents etc.
  • Employer has to file half yearly return of the contributions with the ESI department.
  • Contribution towards ESI must be paid by 21st of every month following the month of decuction.

ESI RETURN FILING

BASIC
999
  • Consultancy on Return Filing

  • For businesses having 20 employees

  • --

STANDARD
1999
  • Consultancy on Return Filing

  • For businesses having more than 20 employees

  • --

PREMIUM
2999
  • Consultancy on Return Filing

  • For businesses having more than 20 employees

  • Includes Annual Return




Testimonials

I have taken help of MyEfiling for number of services. At all times they are professional, organised and totally unflappable; whatever we ask them to do. They also keep us focused by regularly feeding back to us progress to date and where we are against often very tight timelines. I shall certainly be engaging with them again in the future.

Bimal ParekhRisk Management Professional